HOW CAN I GET THIS DONE?

Need to GET MORE ORGANISED? Virtual Assistants are just waiting to work for you. They are seen as the SILENT BUSINESS PARTNER and could be doing all of those behind-the-scene tasks that rip your time away from you. Consider a Virtual Assistant instead of spending more of your precious time calculating the cost of employing hired help, interviewing, setting up payroll and tax, workplace orientation and supervision.

We are here waiting to help you.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Learning Website Design and Promotional Marketing

Hi lovelies,

Just a quick update.  As a Virtual Assistant wanting to increase my capacity to offer clients a greater range of services, I've been very busy learning Website Design, some HTML, Promotional Marketing and quite a few other things this last week.  Finding all the excellent resources and having a great company teaching it all has been a fantastic upgrade in my skill set.  One of the niche markets I have worked on and produced just for growth purposes is a site based on Uterine Fibroids.

Currently working on backlinks and SEO with a great internet marketing company that excels in disclosing all those tips, tricks and secrets that others tend to use as their campaign to get you in.  These guys don't even mention the word "secret".  Everything they use to market, they share, teach via video modules, provide all their inhouse tools and yes, I know what you are thinking.  Every internet marketer promises you that - right?

Yes, I know.  Trust me, I have spent enough money on them finding that out for myself.

Having been down THAT road so many times, as impressed as I was with what they presented, reluctantly I navigated away and instead of offering me the usual discount if I stay on the page, they offered me a course of theirs to do.  So of course I accepted it, opened it up... and started on it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing.  All that terminology that no one else would explain or teach was right there.  Keywords, backlinks, SEO, Page Ranks, CPA, Network Marketing, and much much more.  That was all I talked about to my husband all week.  Why?

Because as I spent the next week signing up for the freebies from all the others and checking them all out, I'll give you one guess who's I kept going back to as I built the Uterine Fibroids site.



But I had already made THIS site right here.... yes, I had.

But there is something a little different that I want to offer as a Virtual Assistant aswell, this site here is a personal product, a personal service I am providing myself in assisting other businesses and UF is a promotional site (more of a test really) with all the keyword rich content, backlinks, social bookmarking etc etc.,  the one that I'm monitoring and learning with.  Gotta start somewhere right?

As a Virtual Assistant I want to offer clients diversity and a strong Internet Marketing background.... starting to get the picture?

The other one I just started on which I'm making a hub site - basically it will be bigger, much more diverse in what it has to offer people and a great place to come to just catch up on the latest more personal benefits that women will love... here it is Coffee Time Girls



I haven't done much on that one just yet.  But it will be growing as I grow and fast forward a year and that site will be burning hot.

Anyway, that's it for now lovelies.  I hope this stirred, motivated, drives you further and keep watching this space, its going to heat up!

Remember always SMILE - it's free AND it's healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment or your feedback. Have a great day !