HOW CAN I GET THIS DONE?

Need to GET MORE ORGANISED? Virtual Assistants are just waiting to work for you. They are seen as the SILENT BUSINESS PARTNER and could be doing all of those behind-the-scene tasks that rip your time away from you. Consider a Virtual Assistant instead of spending more of your precious time calculating the cost of employing hired help, interviewing, setting up payroll and tax, workplace orientation and supervision.

We are here waiting to help you.

Thursday 22 September 2011

Business for Business

It just goes to show you know.....

For those of you following my Liquor Licence Application man story... WATCH THIS SPACE!

Remember I mentioned yesterday that I took on a pro bono Liquor Licence Application and trust me, we are talking about a document that you don't see the end of for weeks of work, no, this document is not just a "type it up and return it", not at all.  Regional Statistical Data, Forecasted Populations for the targetted area, links to supporting documentation and council strata plans etc etc etc.

Well, this morning, it all happened, as quick as that.  I'm off to Perth tomorrow night for a week to set up a business' administrative procedures from top to bottom.

Sowing.

Reaping.

There it is and this is ONLY the start.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

If you really, honestly, truly want badly enough to have a flourishing business, this is the principle of sowing.

Invest your time, energy and resources into one business that actually needs you.

A worthy business.

Watch what happens.

You see its really busyness for business.  There is no trade off.  Its just you.  Giving.

Try it.  You will be working the principles of sowing that I have seen happen in my life many times.  That's why I believe it.

So keep WATCHING THIS SPACE & checking on my Current Projects over the coming weeks.

I dare you.

You know what to do - SMILE - ITS FREE!!

Tonia : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment or your feedback. Have a great day !